Teacher & Parents, we’ve got your back!
Why might you follow Shift Education?
- You’re a parent, a teacher, or both and wonder what the H E double hockey sticks is happening with sex and sexuality in the world, and when your kid starts to twerk to the latest Drake song your mind is blown.
- You are a parent of a child/youth/young adult with a cognitive delay and they too are twerking, and checking out babes Online and in person because they want to or they’re learning something else at school.
- You are a parent of a child on the spectrum and they seem to have woken up in a grown male or female body and you’re not sure what to do next. PUBERTY STRIKES!
- You are looking for Sexual Health Education for your child’s school.
- You are seeking a specialize Sexual Health program for your child on the spectrum or with a cognitive delay.
I have a lot of resources that you can take a look at to get the ball rolling re: supporting the natural sexual development of your child/youth/young adult. After all, you are their person, if you are comfortable to talk about growing up, body changes, feelings…they will talk to you about it. It really works, give it a try.
If you are interested in building your comfort level to talk about puberty, family values, attraction, media, sexuality…with your child in an age appropriate manner, please be in touch, I can offer support.
The Askable Adult Workshop is coming Online soon, learn how to talk to your kids about what matters most and what your parents may have skimmed over – healthy sexuality and relationships.